- Celebrating public transit employees' work and sharing stories of why they are working in public transit.
- Why the Grand Island/Kearney/Hastings Intercity Bus Project goal to improve mobility and access can improve the entire region.
- Why the Norfolk Flexroute System and improved coordination between agencies in the Northeast Region will improve access for everyone.
- The importance of Mobility Management to the entire state, why mobility is important, and how the Mobility Management team will work to increase access and mobility.
Continue development of Mobility Management Vision for Nebraska with specific goals and objectives for consistent messages for all levels of outreach from state elected officials to transit agencies to transit riders.
Increase community awareness of Mobility Management program statewide.
Incorporate in statewide vision – Mobility as a service in Nebraska.
The local project team, the Statewide Mobility Manager, and NDOT will review Mobility Management goals from Phase 2 and update to reflect today’s vision and goals for the Transit Vision. A consistent message for Mobility Management will be developed and promoted throughout all projects across the state.
June 2020: The Mobility Management team has created three videos to explain how mobility management projects will help their communities.
- June 18, 2019 – Notice to Proceed
- July 31, 2019 – NDOT Kickoff Meeting
- September 30, 2019 – Project Communications Plan
- June 30, 2020 – Anticipated Study Completion
Return to Active Projects.